Sending mobile phones to India
At Impact Express we have the ability to send mobile phones, laptops and tablets to India. Need a reliable service to India? That’s exactly what we offer.
How does it work?
We offer a bookable online service which allows you to send your goods to India. At Impact Express we send you all the information you need. You will need to create an account with us.
You will have to package the mobile phone and confirm the packages weight and height. We will email your labels which you will need to place on your package. We can arrange collection for the package, via a DHL courier. Alternatively you can drop your shipment off to a DHL Service point.
Your goods are fully trackable via our unique online portal.
Shipments arrival times vary from 3-4 days, possibly longer. The release of goods are customs dependant.
- Batteries must be in the phone it is intended to power
- Phone must be packaged as small and as safely possible
- Customs duty and taxes for the consignee to pay on arrival of shipment collection
- Mobile IMEI number is required, click here for information on how to do so
- Items less than $500, cleared by consignees broker (chargeable service)
- Items above $500 incur a delay. Goods to be cleared by consignees customs broker
- KYC documentation (“Know Your Customer” document)
- Non-document sent outside the EU to include a Customs Invoice (Commercial or Pro Forma), from our booking screen
*If you need information on how to package a mobile phone click here.