Sending Mobile Phones to China
Sending a mobile phone to the China? We can send mobile phones, laptops and tablets. As we are a dangerous goods certified courier we are able to ship lithium batteries abroad.
How does it work?
We offer a bookable service which allows you to send your goods to the China. At Impact Express we email you all the information you need to ensure a smooth delivery.
We will email your labels, which you will need to attach to the outer packaging of the shipment. We arrange a DHL certified courier to collect the goods, alternatively you can drop them off at one of 1,200 DHL Service Points nationwide.
- Batteries must be in the phone it is intended to power
- Phone must be packaged as small and as safely possible
- Customs duty and taxes for the consignee to pay on arrival of shipment collection
- Mobile IMEI number is required, click here for information on how to do so
- Items less than $500, cleared by consignees broker (chargeable service)
- Items above $500 incur a delay. Goods to be cleared by consignees customs broker
- Non-document sent outside the EU to include a Customs Invoice (Commercial or Pro Forma), from our booking screen
How long will it take?
On average shipments take 4-5 days to reach the China. The release of goods are customs dependant, duties and taxes may be payable on collection of the shipment.
For specific information on estimated delivery, give us a call on 01753 683700
*If you need information on how to package a mobile phone click here.