Mobile Phone International Shipping
At Impact Express we are one of few couriers that have the ability to send mobile phones. We are authorised to send dangerous goods such as lithium ion batteries found in all modern mobile phones. We can ship mobile phones to over 220 countries worldwide destinations such as America, Canada, Australia, and Europe. You can find specific information on select countries, Pakistan, India, Philippines, China, and Thailand.
*Please note – check emails for DHL airway bill labels and airway tracking numbers, we will always email them to you when shipment booking is complete. You will need a access to a printer, this will enable you to print your airway bill label.
How should I package my phone?
- Wrap each item within the package individually
- Use bubble wrap or foam to ensure the phone doesn’t move around in the box
- Ideally, use a brand new corrugated cardboard box
- Fasten with strong tape around the joins and flaps
- Ensure the address is clearly visible and that any relevant customs documentation is attached
How do I send a mobile phone with Impact Express?
You need to have an Impact Express account, register by clicking here.
Once you have an account follow the steps below on our quote page:
- Enter the collection and delivery countries and postcodes
- Enter the weight and dimensions of your package
- Choose the quote that best suits your requirements and pay (safely and securely via Sage Pay)
- Book a collection
- Either wait for DHL courier collection or drop to nearest DHL drop point
- Pack your parcel via our online portal
Will I be able to track my parcel?
Yes, you will have the tracking number on the label and the invoice and you can check your parcel’s journey at any time by logging into your account.
For further information on how to package mobile phones, click here.
If you need assistance with sending a mobile phone call our office between 10 am – 5 pm on 01753 683700.