Sending Mobile Phones to Pakistan
Service Update – Effective May 2020
*Due to local customs restrictions in place – we are unable to offer mobile phone delivery services to Pakistan. We will update this message as soon as the customs restrictions are eased. Please contact us for more information.
If you’re looking to send a mobile phone to Pakistan, Impact Express have got you covered. We can send new and gifted mobile phones, laptops and tablets.
How does it work?
We offer a bookable online service which allows you to send your goods to Pakistan. At Impact Express we send you all the information you need.
We will email your labels which you will need to place on your package. We arrange collection for the package, via a DHL courier. Alternatively you can drop off your shipment to your local DHL Service Point.
Your goods are fully trackable via our unique online portal.
Shipments arrival times vary from 3-4 days, possibly longer. The release of goods are customs dependant.
***PLEASE BE AWARE THAT CUSTOMS AND BROKERAGE CHARGES ARE VERY HIGH AND THE CONSIGNEE WILL BE REQUIRED TO ARRANGE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE LOCALLY.***
Legal requirements – Pakistan:
- Batteries must be in the phone it is intended to power
- Phone must be packaged as small and as safely possible
- Customs duty and taxes for the consignee to pay on arrival to collect the shipment
- Mobile IMEI number will be required, click here for information on how to do so
- Items less than $200, to cleared by consignees broker (chargeable service)
- Items above $200 incur a delay. Goods to be cleared by consignees customs broker
- All mobile phones must be declared as a “gift” or “new” as Pakistan customs do not accept the description ‘used mobile phone’.
- Non-document sent outside the EU to include a Customs Invoice (Commercial or Pro Forma), from our booking screen
*If you need information on how to package a mobile phone click here.